A stone goes through several facets of processing before it becomes a lustrous marble. Depending on the requirement, it may then be used as tiles on walls or floors, vanity tops, table and so on. But over a period of time it might lose its shine and become dull. This usually happens due to foot traffic-abrasion, or by acids or other chemical cleaning products that actually etch the surface, causing microscopic pitting, making the marble less smooth, which manifests as appearing dull.
With Stone Surgeon, you can regain and retain the same aesthetic appeal of your marble as it originally was. Our craftsmen have years of experience in maintenance and restoration of both natural and man-made stones for residential and commercial establishments. Some of the stones that we can polish include but are not limited to; marble, granite, limestone, travertine, onyx and slate.
Why clients believe in our services:
- We understand the time you spent contemplating before finalising the final stone, therefore, we take the utmost care in choosing the right equipments, cleansing solutions and sealers to give you that perfect finesse.
- All our craftsmen are fully insured, trained and certified professionals so you can be sure that you are always in the safe hands.
- We give you the detailed quotation and exact pricing before starting on the project so that you can be assured of the cost and the timing.
- We can arrange for a free demonstration of our service process so that you can be comfortable and confident before making the final call.
- What a better way to believe than hearing from our past clients. Read what they have to say to learn more about our service quality.